Wednesday 1 January 2014

January Random Reads[#5]: Bound by Sophie Oak




Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by Sarah at I’m Loving Books. This feature is to get us reading a random book within the month that is in our TBR stack.

Want to join in on Random Reads?


1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf
2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
4. Link up to your Random Reads post. If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
5. Read and be merry.

Random.org  picked 22 from my MAYBE shelf!


Bound (A Faery Story #1) by Sophie Oak

Megan Starke has never been special to anyone. With an unrewarding job and a failed marriage, no one would confuse her life with a fairy tale. So when she is kidnapped and taken to a magical world to be the grand prize in a fierce and bloody tournament, she isn’t sure if she is in a dream or a nightmare.

Beckett Finn was supposed to be Prince Charming. He and his brother, Cian, were to inherit the throne of the Seelie Fae and rule over a fantasy kingdom. But the thrust of a traitor’s blade stole that future. Now the brothers are fading, cursed by their royal blood unless they find a mate who can restore them. When Beck sees Meg, her body calls to him and he knows she is the key to their salvation.

Bound by passion and fate, it’s time for Meg to find her happily ever after.

I swear random.org has a kinky mind! This is the 3rd month that it has chosen an erotic romance :))
I have this one in my TBR since 16th March and I don;t remember where I saw it. I know I've added it though because it has fae, face books rock. I hope it's better then the cover :D



About December's book


In the Zone by Sierra Cartwright

I loved the book! Ms Cartwright writes great erotic romance and she never disappoints me. Nathaniel and Alani had sizzling chemistry and I was never left asking myself what they were doing together(it happens in some books :D). The only thing I wished I could change is the ending: I would have loved an epilogue to see how they were doing a few months or years in their relationship; happy for now is not good enough for me :D

6 comments:

  1. Sarah Flood Held3 January 2014 at 00:55

    That book does have an interesting cover. It kind of looks like the Fae need to deal with the static in their hair, but the Fae are usually good reading material. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL. The covers are atrocious, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Yes, that is some cover! I had to laugh when I saw it. Hope you enjoy it (and that it's an eBook so no one can see you reading it)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yhea, that really helps :D Hope it's entertaining :D
    I don't understand what the cover people think when they come up with that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Random.org has it out for you. ;) Hope you enjoy it, sounds like my kind of erotic romance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL
    I'll let you know next month if it's good :D

    ReplyDelete