Monday 7 April 2014

Quote-tastic(#28): "Big Bad Beast" by Shelly Laurenston

This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!

It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.

I chose this because it's the funniest series in the history of books. I'm not joking! If I could, I'd totally quote the whole 9 books :D I had to choose only one though, so here it is: 



  
They continued to eat in silence for several more minutes until Adelle asked, “So explain to me why you had a naked Dee-Ann Smith running around your apartment this morning?”
Ric somehow managed to swallow his food without choking on it and answered, “Uh . . . no reason?”
“What is it with you and Van and the weird-eyed girls?”
“Dee’s eyes aren’t weird. They gorgeous. I call them canine gold.”
“You always were an odd but self-contained child, Ulrich.”
“I love her,” he admitted. “I have since I met her.”
“I’m not even going to argue with you about this because the Van Holtz men have the most disturbing taste in women since our first known ancestor, Eberulf the Goat Killer married Himiltrud the Hideous. And clearly you’re no different.”
Ric thought on that a moment and then asked, “Our first ancestor was a goat killer?”
“Ulrich . . . the man had to eat.”




  You can find more about Shelly and her work from her website.

4 comments:

  1. Heh I so love that series. That was the first one I read from it and dang I was hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly @ Turning The Pages10 April 2014 at 21:12

    I really need to read this series :) Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should. You'll never be bored and it's very eclectic :D

    ReplyDelete