Wednesday 11 June 2014

Waiting On Wednesday[#35]: Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon


A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Clicking on the cover sends you to GoodReads





The war is on...
Counted among the fiercest Andarion warriors ever born, Hauk is one of the five founding members of the Sentella- an organization that has declared war on the League that rules the Ichidian universe with an iron fist and terrifies it with an army of well-trained assassins. Hauk's enemies are legion, but he fears nothing and no one. He will do whatever it takes to survive and protect his Sentella brethren.
Sumi Antaxas is one of the best assassins the League has ever trained. In her world, failure is not an option and she has never met a target she couldn't execute. So when she's assigned Hauk, she believes it'll be a quick and easy mission.
But nothing is ever as simple as it seems, and Hauk is far better trained and skilled than his dossier shows. More than that, as she pursues him, she stumbles upon the key that will bring down not only Hauk, but the entire Sentella organization.
In the race to report her information, she is overtaken by enemies out to end her as effectively as she intends to end Hauk. Now her only key to survival is the one man she's been sent to kill. And Hauk doesn't trust her at all.
The only question is, will he help her to live... or send her to her grave.


Release Date: 1st July 2014
Click to see the other books in the series.

10 comments:

  1. Cool pick. I haven't read anything by this author but I think its time I do :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series but the blurb for this books makes me curious about it :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds amazing! I hadn't heard about it but im definetely going to be checking it out, great pick!

    Nemo @ blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed that you like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one sounds interesting! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one, but I'm familiar with the author's name! I hope you love this one. Thank you for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read the book! My pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete