Friday 4 March 2016

Spotlight: Horse by Candace Blevins



Horse

by Candace Blevins


Horse is one of the first non-wolf shifters to be patched into the RTMC after the rule change. He’s a Grizzly Bear, and his old pawnshop has become the MC’s new gun store in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Gabby is a rabbit shifter with a complicated history. Rabbits live in Faerie, but her parents chose to escape to the human realm so they could be together. Tragedy struck twice though, and she was taken to The Summerlands at fifteen to be raised by extended family. She’s grown now and has chosen to come back, even though it means she’s alone in this world.

Bears are loners who are used to getting their way. Rabbits are sexual, social creatures who need a wide variety of partners in their lives if they go outside their own species.

And Gabby’s past is on a trajectory to keep her from the future she wants.
Find the book on
Goodreads Amazon B&N Kobo iTtunes


Excerpt
His mouth came down on mine, hot, fierce, greedy. My gentle bear claimed me with his mouth while his hips moved ever-so-slowly and his breath caught on my name as he made love to me.

Damn, he was making love to me.

I’d been trying to make him lose control, but now I slowed my hips and met his rhythm, making love right back. I arched and offered myself to him, absorbed each sensual, slow inch, and shuddered with sensations as I let every one of my shields down and bared my heart to him.

“I’ve loved you since the first day I met you, Gabriella.” I felt his shields come down as well, and I got all of him without an orgasm. His heat and power washed over me, but instead of overpowering me it lifted me up. I was starved for him, and my hands trailed over his body as my hips moved with his and our dance slowly gained momentum — our gazes locked on one other, our souls fused into one.


Pleasure hit us both in a wild detonation of sensations, and reality splintered into colors as if I were awash in a sea of confetti, and gravity didn’t exist. Now my heart felt as if it might explode and I felt his raging as well, our slick bodies thrusting and pounding, too fast and yet not fast enough. My vision dimmed but I could still see my lover’s face, could see his love for me, and I felt every ounce of his pleasure through our shared bond.

About Candace Blevins
Candace Blevins is a southern girl who loves to travel the world. She lives with her husband of 17 years and their two daughters. When not working or driving kids all over the place, she can be found reading, writing, meditating, or swimming.
Candace writes BDSM Romance, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and a smoking hot Motorcycle Club series.

No comments:

Post a Comment